Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The NYC Makeup Show 2010

    May 16th kicked off the 5th year of the NYC Makeup Show and what a show it was. This year marks my second in attendance and I always leave feeling enlightened, encouraged and educated by the Makeup Artist, Hairstylist, Photographers, and Bloggers in attendance.
   Although I was only able to attend one day of the Makeup Show, I made the most of the day by shopping liking a maniac ( Stila, Smashbox, Inglot, Makeup Forever, Dinair, Mehron, oh my!!) attending as many of the free seminars as I could (the hands down highlight was the hillariously talented Kevin James Bennett's Everyday HD seminar for Makeup Forever,) to listening to keynote speaker Charlie Green's 20 years experience in the Makeup industry.
   The Makeup Show is an event not to be missed in 2011!! My first few blogs will focus on the seminars, keynote speakers, and products reviewed at the Makeup Show. Please be sure to come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment