Saturday, June 4, 2011

Life

Hello out there!!
Long time and no blog!! My Spring and Summer are moving right along. I have had more than afew trips to North Carolina and went to my first concert of Springtime (New Kids on the Block and the Back Street Boys). I'm looking forward to beach trips, fresh fruit, and margaritas.

Hopefully, you are checking in with me on You Tube, I am still posting videos and even have 3 subscribers, which means so much to me. I have wanted to start a You Tube channel for years, but I let fear get in the way. I am so happy to have found a bit of braveness that I did not know existed:):)

So, just a note to say hello and to let you know that I put up a new video that is inspired by the sea.
Also, I started a Tumblr channel. Haul Videos are very popular on You Tube, but thats just not my style. My Tumblr is a place where you can keep up with my purchases. Check it out and share your buys here!

Happy Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment