Saturday, July 2, 2011

Get It Together!

I am the first to admit, I have not ever been the most organized person. It causes a lot of aggrevation and I waste valuable time. With some assistance from my sister, I created a cabinet that should help keep my massive amounts of nail polish organized.

  Thanks to the lovely ladies on Makeup Alleys nail board, I was turned onto what they dub as "melmers." Containers similar to Ikeas Helmers, that are a tad cheaper, especially if you have a coupon. It was not too complex to build and holds everything quite nicely.
   Each bin is organized by colors and slide out quite easily. I have a few more projects like this in mind to keep my makeup organized as well. I can not tell you how much time this cabinet has already saved me when I prepare to paint my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment